Sunday, July 7, 2013

~BREAKING ALL THE RULES

Yes, I am about to break all the rules.   I'm so far behind and just want to get 'somewhat' caught up.  I have so many adorable/awesome pictures that I want to get posted, even if it means getting them posted without their story!  (one picture is worth 1000 words right?)  So I decided I'd do a post that just randomly includes a BUNCH of pics from all different times--and they won't necessarily even be in order of when they happened and may not even get a caption--I don't even want to be THAT organized about it!  (I know, I'm losing it!)  I hope to at least group events together that have more than one picture!    So it may turn out to be just one big 'mishmash' of photos--but I think they are all between 2010 and 2013.  And...I don't think I have posted about them previously (or maybe I have but I don't remember :\ ) But in any case, they are all PRECIOUS and DEAR to me!  So look out for one mixed up, back-and-forth-in-time post! (of course I WILL have to date each picture--I haven't gone completely crazy!) If I don't date a picture, that means it's in the same month and year as the nearest dated photo above it.  


JUNE 13, 2012

SEPTEMBER 2012 (I think)





MAY 2012



MAY 2012







APRIL 2012

MAY 2012

OCTOBER 2012



FEBRUARY 2012

NOVEMBER 29, 2012

SUNRIVER CHRISTMAS PARTY-GUESS WHO SANTA IS!


SEPTEMBER 2010


MARCH 2013

AUGUST 2012


OCTOBER 2012


JANUARY 2013


CHRISTMAS EVE 2012


A gift he bought for himself-to open on Christmas Eve!


JULY 2009 - Austin with Great G'ma Madsen

APRIL 2012

DECEMBER 2012

FEBRUARY 2013

MARCH 2013


JANUARY 2013

MARCH 2013




AUGUST 2011

OCTOBER 2011

APRIL 2012

AUGUST 2012

AUGUST 2011

MAY 2013


FEBRUARY 2013

JUNE 2011 - Baby Jessa

APRIL 2012





MAY 2013 - Rigby Cemetery



Dubois Cemetery

JULY 2010 - Rexburg Temple during a fire

MAY 2013 - at Bud's office

MARCH 2013 - Russ



NOVEMBER 2010 - AJ
Awwwwww......  (Russ's foot)


Well, that took forever....might do a Part 2, still have lots of pictures left!


1 comment:

  1. LOVED this post...loved that you broke the rules and I kept getting UNEXPECTED pics of different family members...loved the shoes, ESPECIALLY LOVED ABBY AND GRANDMA ROGERS!! {probably my favorite of them all, though I loved all of them} Gorgeous of both of them...and so sweet. Cute post mom! Way to start catching up in a less stressful still adorable way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...