Thursday, September 6, 2012

~NOVEMBER 6-7, "2010"

Doing a 'catch up' post from 2010 before some other big event happens and I'm back to just trying to stay caught up with the current stuff!  I think what happened with the last part of 2010 was that I overwhelmed myself with a bunch of other posts to cover earlier things that year, like Brightyn's birth and Ryan & Char's wedding....etc....it was an eventful year!  By the time I got those done, I was getting behind (once again) on all the current things happening, so I went straight back to doing the very most current stuff again....anyway.....it looks like I missed doing 'this' post--when Trish, Clay & the kids came down, and also looks like I didn't do Thanksgiving OR Christmas of 2010!!  So.....those will be coming soon also.  (hopefully) Or i might decide to just do a big 'combo' post combining a few occasions together & not use as many pictures. 

HERE COMES TRISH! 

JUST FINISHED THE SNOW CANYON HALF-MARATHON!

WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!  13.1 MILES!



 PROUD OF THEIR AMAZING MOM/WIFE! (when we lived in Meadow Creek)

GRANDPA SHARING IN THE TRIUMPH! 
: )

Abby--at the indoor pool in our complex,

and Cannon,
 and Lincoln!   

Miss having this pool right across the street from our house! 

Ha!  ....later that evening....

Russ really enjoyed cute little AJ

Begging for a tummy rub :)

and finally getting one.

...just hangin' around...
Yup! They're STRONG young'uns!!

Cute!

Checking out our Swan pond


Can't believe this was almost 2 YEARS ago!  The kids have grown a LOT though since this picture!  ahhhh---time goes by TOO FAST!

2 comments:

  1. Cute post! Trish is quite the athlete...cute pics of all the kids too.....haven't you been busy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I was going to wear the exact same clothes for my race tomorrow. Yuck! I need a new shirt. Haha. My kids have grown, yes! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...