Sunday, May 20, 2012

~TONIGHT~


Tonight, Lamar brought Grandma Madsen over for some watermelon and a visit  :)
{Saturday, May 19th}

The weather was lovely, so after the watermelon we sat back on the deck for awhile and chatted.


Then Lamar wanted to show her the Mother's Day music video that Amber composed the music for.  She loved it!  And I think she could actually SEE the little girls on the video because they were close up and big on the screen;  she commented on how cute they were.


We then played the song alone--without the video--so she could hear it better.  It was pretty tender for Lamar & I--to listen to the perfect words of a song about mothers in the presence of such a sweet mother, mother-in-law, grandmother, and great-grandmother.  Her health and her mind are failing her, and she's not usually sure who we are--but she is and will forever be a sweetheart.


2 comments:

  1. I had no idea Gma didn't remember who y'all were, etc... man, that is so sad.... I wish I could have seen her earlier....but we are still excited to see her soon. What a sweet post, glad she got to hear Amber's latest song. SHe IS a sweetheart. PS-you should ask if I can sing in church the first Sunday in June.... I know it's fast Sunday but you should check anyway...haven't sung in AGES....but I know they may not allow a music no...just an idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. :) She is most definitely a sweet heart. I'm so grateful she's down there now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...