Tuesday, January 24, 2012

~THAT'S JUST WHAT MOMS DO~

So I was driving out of the Wal Mart parking lot tonight--in the rain.  I stopped for a mother and her two little boys to cross in front of me.  The boys looked about the ages of four, and maybe two.  They were trying to hurry because of the cold wind and the rain.  The mom had grocery bags in one hand and an umbrella in the other; her two little boys were staying very close to her side.  What made this sight so precious to me was that she was holding the umbrella over THEIR heads.  Not hers.  


And I thought to myself......that's just what Moms do; I couldn't stop smiling all the way home.







3 comments:

  1. Aww, what a sweet image and post. Of course YOU wouldn't let that go unnoticed either. Miss you, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sweet. Made me smile...thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...