Sunday, January 16, 2011

~A SENSATIONAL SEPTEMBER 2010

13 DAYS AFTER BRADEN, MANDY AND BRIGHTYN LEFT--TRICIA AND THE KIDS CAME DOWN FOR A VISIT!! 


LABOR DAY WEEKEND 2010!! 
LINCOLN'S READY FOR A SWIM!

CUTE ABBY

OUR SMART LITTLE BOOKWORM

TRYING TO TRICK THE AUTOMATIC 'SMILE SETTING' ON MY CAMERA!!



WAITING FOR A RIDE ON GRANDPA'S HARLEY


GOING ON RIDES AND THEN HEADING TO COLLEEN AND DARCY'S TO VISIT!


WOO HOO!!

AWESOME CLIFF JUMPERS

BEAUTY EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK!




HANGING AROUND WAITING FOR THAT DANG SQUIRREL TO DROWN!!

HELP!  HELP!
AHHH--WARM WATER!!

CLIFF JUMPING NEVER GETS OLD!
VISITING THE SWAN KING!

JUST HANGING OUT WATCHING TV WITH GRANDPA

SO WE SAID, " HEY KIDS, YOU WANNA GO FOR A RIDE TO ARIZONA TODAY?"  THEY WERE ALL FOR IT!!  SO...AFTER A GOOD FIVE MINUTES OF DRIVING--WE ARRIVED!!  : )

AFTER A LONG DRIVE LIKE THAT TO ARIZONA, WE HAD TO STOP FOR REFRESHMENT AT SONIC!!  


WE'LL SHOW YA HOW WE 'WIND DOWN' AT BEDTIME!!

YAAA FOR CUTE, SWEET, ADORABLE GRANDCHILDREN!!


A MINI-MODELING SESSION  : )



THEN A MINI-PIANO RECITAL :)


TIME FOR THEM TO LEAVE ALREADY  :(

5 comments:

  1. Abby is so stinkin funny. I love that girl...I need to spend more time with all of those Hughes

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH funny pictures!! lol. Hilarious. They are SO grown up, aren't they? And agreed, Abby is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH cute pictures....is that a squirrel in the garbage can cage thingy...?? Love the picture of Abby and Dad on the motorcycle...and I love Dad in that shirt...what can I say? :) The pool looks amazing--cute idea to go to AZ too! Looks like they had a fun trip!! Makes me want to go down there....right now!!! Sigh. I'm sick of this weather..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great pics Mommy. Thanks for sharing. That WAS a great trip. If you zoom in on pic of Cannon cliff jumping - look at the hole in his chest! Geez!

    I keep noticing Clay doesn't come much does he? He came in November though! Can't wait for February!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? Abby!? Weird. She has taken over my blog! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...