Sunday, December 5, 2010

~LOOKING BACK: AN AWESOME AUGUST::PART I

AMBER AND THE THREE LITTLE BOYS CAME DOWN TO ST. GEORGE FOR SOME R & R!  HAD FUN LOOKING AT THE MODEL HOMES IN SUN RIVER!
WALKING BACK FROM LOOKING AT THE NEW LABYRINTH-VERY HOT!


THE BOYS LOVED THE HISTORICAL PARK DOWNTOWN! NICE TO COOL OFF!
POLLYWOGS!!

TOO FUN!
RUB-A-DUB-DUB--THREE BOYS IN THE TUB!

I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH HOW AMBER MANEUVERS AROUND WITH  THE BOYS AND  KEEPS THEM SAFE!

WE WENT TO THE WASHINGTON COUNTY FAIR--WATCHING A COW GET MILKED!!










SWEET LITTLE AVIN--JUST HAPPY TO TAG ALONG!!
AND THEN THERE WERE THE RIDES!!
WOO HOO FOR THE FERRIS WHEEL!

AUSTIN WAS TOTALLY ENTRANCED!! 
JUST CALL ME SACAGAWEA!


JOSHUA AND AUSTIN'S FAVORITE RIDE!

GETTING A SLURPY WITH GRANDPA!
JOSHUA WAS VERY FOCUSED WITH DRIVING, WHILE AUSTIN LIKED WAVING TO THE CROWD!

PRECIOUS!

GOT TO GO ON THE FAVORITE RIDE 'TWICE'!  : )

LEAVING THE FAIR WITH THREE VERY HOT, THIRSTY AND TIRED BOYS! (and also three hot, thirsty and tired older people!)

JUST HANGING OUT AND WATCHING CARTOONS...

THE END OF A GOOD VISIT...WE LOVE OUR BEAUTIFUL AMBER!


3 comments:

  1. SUCH cute pictures! Close call on the bathtub pic :)...but everyone is covered. Especially loved the pictures of Avin on Amber's back--he's so cute and easy goin', Amber with the boys all together crossin the street, Dad smiling at Avin, and the you and Joshua collage--SOoo cute! I am well aware that I overuse the word cute on EVERYONE's blog comments...but it's just the word I use. See also: Adorable, precious, eatable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun and cute mom! :) I'll have to get Justin to look at this post. So glad you got all those pictures! Love and miss you guys! Maybe we can come visit as a whole family in a month or two. They had so much fun at the little "water park." We'll have to repeat that when it's warm enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha--yah Mandy I 'edited' the bathtub pic so it was juuuust right! :) and of course "I" love all these pics too! Oh-and they're not crossing a street--they're in the Target parking lot--possibly MORE dangerous than crossing a street!! ; ) And yes Am--"I'm" so glad I got all these pictures too! Of course I have about TWICE this many from your visit, so I had to pick and choose for this post! That's the hardest part cuz they're all SOOOOO cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...