Hmmmm, well I don't have the music on. But yes gorgeous flowers and I too wish I knew her better. I'm glad so many cousins were able to be there showing their love.
I LOVE that picture of Lynette and Richard. Very sweet. Well Mom, I know seeing this post and Lynette dying makes you sad and THAT is exactly why you NEED to post soon. Just an idea... :)
Sweet. I wish I got to know her better--pretty flowers. Kermit the frog though.....come on mom!! ;) Only YOU would do that.
ReplyDeleteHmmmm, well I don't have the music on. But yes gorgeous flowers and I too wish I knew her better. I'm glad so many cousins were able to be there showing their love.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that picture of Lynette and Richard. Very sweet. Well Mom, I know seeing this post and Lynette dying makes you sad and THAT is exactly why you NEED to post soon. Just an idea... :)
ReplyDelete