YES, AS ALWAYS, THERE MUST BE A 'GROWING OUT OF HAIR ' BEFORE THE BIG TRIP!

TAKEN WITH LAMAR'S I-PHONE AND HIS SHAKY HANDS--BUT YES, DEAR CHILDREN, IF YOU SQUINT REALLY REALLY SMALL, YOU WILL RECOGNIZE YOUR UNCLE DARCY AND YOUR UNCLE BRYON ENJOYING THE HOOTERS EATING ESTABLISHMENT SOMEWHERE NEAR THE EAST COAST--PERHAPS CLOSE TO BOSTON...STAY TUNED FOR EVEN MORE EXCITEMENT AND SHOCKING SURPRISES!
Hooters....come on guys! Are they trying to be as stereotypical "man" as possible on this trip, or what? I'm glad they have this fun tradition of a motorcycle trip though. That part I like! :)
ReplyDeleteSIGH - those guys!!! Excited for them though! Can't really tell from the picture but I bet they were red faced with those hotties serving them! Hopefully Dad had a hat on!
ReplyDeleteHa! Yah!
ReplyDeleteYa couldn't agree with you more Mandy. I know it was a proud moment for our family knowing these are the kinds of places they're going to.
ReplyDeleteHow about it Mamacita you wanna go try out for the Dallas cheerleaders, Im sure they'd approve. All I know is I'm planning one big girls trip to catch up!
GIVE ME AN 'H'---GIVE ME AN 'E'--GIVE ME A 'C'--GIVE ME A 'K'--GIVE ME A 'Y'--GIVE ME AN 'A'--GIVE ME AN 'H'-- WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?? HECK YAH!! WHAT DID I SAY?? HECK YAH!! (just a little practice)
ReplyDelete